Who can have one?
- It is available to anyone who requires more flexibility than is available through their current scheme.
Why have one?
- Ability to consolidate existing policies into one single and easy to administer scheme.
- No “lock-in” allows a transfer out to another recognised pension scheme at any time.
- Ability to switch funds into any other London & Colonial product free of any product transfer charges.
- No compulsory annuity purchase at age 75, but with the option to purchase an annuity in the future from a provider of choice.
- Allows clients to make their own decisions concerning the investments held within their individual fund, or delegate these to an Investment Manager of their choosing.
- Can remain invested in cash, or invest in other permitted investments to provide the potential for greater returns – see our permitted investment list for full details. Client’s business premises can be purchased, from their own company or an unconnected vendor, prior to being let back to the business.
- Business premises purchased directly from the client’s company can provide an injection of cash to fund future growth.
- All rental income deemed to be a legitimate business expense, for Corporation Tax purposes remains exempt.
- Protects your client’s major business asset from their creditors, should the company enter liquidation.
Income and benefits
- Provides the flexibility to take benefits in stages – see Key Features Document for further details.
- Provides both income and tax free lump sum benefits.
- Lump sum of up to 25% of the value of the fund.
- Option to receive income on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly, or an annual basis - with additional ad hoc payments available upon request.
- Online viewing of transactions and valuations
- Clear and transparent charging structure
- Death benefits
- Provides a lump sum payment, or the choice of an income, to spouse and/or dependant(s) upon death of the client.
Why not give us a call?
To discover for yourself how our innovative range of pension wrappers can benefit both you and your clients, call us on:0203 479 5505